Can you confirm that what I want to implement will work ?
I have an on-premises AD:
- domain Firm.com
- UPN suffixes definied for BigFirm.com and SmallFirm.com
- Users in OU Big have UPN's with suffix @BigFirm.com
- Users in OU Small have UPN's with suffix @SmallFirm.com
I will create 2 Tenants on Azure
- Tenant Firm001.onmicrosoft.com and add a custom domain name BigFirm.com
- Tenant Firm002.onmicrosoft.com and add a custom domain name SmallFirm.com
Is it possible to use AADconnect to sync all users with UPN BigFirm.com to the tenant Firm001.onmicrosoft.com ?
And to sync all users with UPN SmallFirm.com to the tenant Firm002.onmicrosoft.com ?