Well, in the end , here was the query that worked.
Select * from ContactBase AS a INNER JOIN
Group By Firstname, Lastname, FullName, Altai_Memberid
Having (Count(*) . 1)) AS b ON a.firstname = b.Firstname AND a.LastName = b.Lastname
AND A.FullName = b.FullName and a.Memberid = b.Memberid.
If there are any CRM devs reading this, I wrote another query that worked with an On Premise CRM 2016 instance, but the client I'm doing this for has a hosted CRM 2013 instance on VMs. The one I wrote under the 2016 instance did not work on the 2013 instance and thus the changes.
I checked for differences in the table's (Contactbase) indexes and the 2013 instance has only one additional index. Did not see any field differences in the 1/2 hour I checked so I did not come up with a reason why the earlier query returned the result that you expect from Select * from Contactbase.
But as you can imagine from the query that worked , it returned all fields available in the table. Perfect for using the query to create a dataset for the report.
And Yes!!! Your right. The client wants additional changes to the report.
Well...... as long as it's billable!!!!